International Photography Grant is a non-profit initiative run by International Photography Magazine
Our idea is to evoke artistic activities. Together, we create space to take creative initiatives and promote new trends in photography. We strive to inspire participants to improve their photographic skills and develop their vision. We believe that each participant has potential and talent waiting to be discovered.
International Photography Grant is a platform that allows you to gain experience and enter the world of professional photography. Artists have the opportunity to push their careers forward and be recognized by art galleries, curators, media, and cultural institutions from all over the world.
Submit your project before August 31, 2019
- Applicant will receive $1000
- All finalists will receive Certificates of Achievement.
You can add your photos to five different categories with different specializations. Each edition of our competition has different specializations. In the 2019 edition, you can submit your work in the following categories:
- up to 10 images in 1 project
- applicant can submit only 1 project
- description of your project with minimum fifty (50) words in English
- files should be as JPG with 1100 pixels wide
- watermarks, borders or signatures on your entry are not allowed.
We only accept online submissions - register here.
November 3, 2019