International Photography Grant is a non-profit initiative run by International Photography Magazine
Our idea is to evoke artistic activities. Together, we create space to take creative initiatives and promote new trends in photography. We strive to inspire participants to improve their photographic skills and develop their vision. We believe that each participant has potential and talent waiting to be discovered.
International Photography Grant is a platform that allows you to gain experience and enter the world of professional photography. Artists have the opportunity to push their careers forward and be recognized by art galleries, curators, media, and cultural institutions from all over the world.
Submit your project before July 31, 2020
- Applicant will receive $1000
- All finalists will receive Certificates of Achievement.
TALENT OF THE YEAR 2020
In 2020 we present a new photography grant and we are looking for the best emerging photographers with all kinds of submissions. IPG: Talent of the Year 2020 photo contest delivers no limits on genere, subject, age or location. We only accept series of photographs which are built as a one consistent project.
- up to 10 images in 1 project
- first project submission is free, every next submission entry fee is 19$
- description of your project with minimum fifty (50) words in English
- files should be as JPG with 1100 pixels wide
- watermarks, borders or signatures on your entry are not allowed.
We only accept online submissions - register here.
November 8, 2020