- Photographers age 18+ from any country may apply for this Grant.
- By entering the Competition, you agree and acknowledge that the International Photography Grant is permitted to receive your registration data.
- International Photography Grant may publish any material you submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to it or to the website at its sole discretion and it shall be entitled to make additions or deletions to any such material prior to publication.
- Any image submitted to the competition may be used by the International Photography Grant, and its media partners, for marketing and promotional purposes of the competition only. You hereby grant the International Photography Grant a non-exclusive, irrevocable license in each Entry throughout the world in all media for any use in connection with the competition.
- All finalists will be published online on internationalphotogrant.com
- Applicant will receive $1000. This will be transferred in USD via PayPal. Any fees incurred for foreign currency transfers will be deducted from the amount.
- All finalists will receive Certificates of Achievement.
Applications and Files:
- We accept ongoing projects, or projects completed within the past 3 years.
- We accept series of photographs up to 10 images - which share a common theme and are built as a one consistent project.
Another application of the same photographer from different account is prohibited.
- We do not accept projects submitted in a previous year(s).
- Description of your project with at least fifty (50) words and project title. Applications without any context won't be considered. Your project title and description text must be written in English, so your project reaches the widest audience possible. You may include text in additional languages, but projects without English description text will not be approved.
- Image files should be uploaded to the site as JPG with 1100 pixels along the longest length. Please do not include watermarks, borders* or signatures on your images - or your project will be disqualified.
- We accept diptychs, triptychs, collages, etc. if they are artistically justified and does not interfere with the concept of the project.
- Grant Prize winner will be asked to provide a high resolution images of at least 3000px wide@300dpi to prove the ownership of the images.
* except Polaroids and other traditional process photos where border is inherent part of the image.
Applications will be judged by international panel of jurors.
Applicant own the rights to his photographs and copyright of each image will remain at all times with the photographer.
For awarded images, copyright holders grant the International Photography Grant unlimited non-exclusive use of high-resolution images for activities in all media, including social media, online and print, in relation to the contest and all promotional activities without any remuneration being due.
Copyright holders of all awarded images grant the International Photography Grant non-exclusive use of low-resolution pictures on our website, without any remuneration being due.
Each applicant shall agree to present applicant’s work at the International Photography Magazine website under Photo Features section.
Applicant’s work will be used strictly in connection to the grant and will not be used for any other marketing purposes other than to promote applicant’s work. The photographer’s copyright will be included on each image.
To promote winners of the International Photography Grant is granted the right to display images on social network websites (on our official profiles) including: Facebook and Instagram.
You agree to participate in related publicity and to the use of your name and images for the purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity in connection with the competition without additional compensation.
International Photography Grant and its media partners assume no responsibility and are not liable for any image misuse by external third parties.
Any photograph used by the International Photography Grant shall carry a credit line.
Personal Data & Cookies
We take care about your personal data. As part of our commitment we offer you: access to your personal information, correction of your personal information, erasure of your personal information, right to be forgotten. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
OF THE INTERNATIONAL